• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

We are team!!!!!!! Updated Now With Pic!!

EllieBelle

Reaction score
BLUE

We are both absolutely over the moon.....and I burst into tears when we found out (was secretly hoping for a boy as hubby has 2 girls already)!

Scan took about 40 mins as our baby boy was upside down, with his legs curled round, and wouldnt stop fidgeting about!

He is a very healthy little bundle, all measurements are exactly as they should be, and our EDD is still exactly the same.

scan0001.jpg

Ah congratulations :hug: , I guessed right, I thought you were having a boy after one of your posts mentioning the heart rate :cheer: .

I have a feeling our baby might be a boy too if the heart rate is anything to go by (below 150 boy, above girl)

Now you need to start thinking of names. :D

Congratulations and welcome to team BLUE !!! :cheer:

Congratulations on being team blue. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

You scan sounds like mine was, my LO wouldn't stop wriggling and moving so she was struggling to get the measurements she needed. :D

:cheer: yay another for the blue team :D congratulations hun xxxxxxxxxxx

congratulations on joining Team BLUE!!

your little boy is gorgeous, glad to hear everything went well :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara