We are team.....

I was convinced mine was a boy too. Was in shock when I was told its a girl lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

How long did it take you to get used to having a girl? I feel awful for saying. I'm so excited about having a girl but can't get my head around it lol xxx

If I'm honest, it took a couple of days, a week maybe. not because of disappointment, but because I was so convinced I was having a boy and had only looked at boys clothes etc.
Buying some pink definitely helped. And we had a name picked so calling her by a girls name helped too. X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

congrats bump buddy on your pink bundle.....wonder if this means I will be having a boy hope minion behaves as much as your little cutie did the feet shot is just adorable xx

Thanks, babe. I'm still getting used to the idea we're pink!

When is Minion's scan? You will love it, it's so intersting :) xxx

Congrats on your pink bundle!!

I'm convinced I'm having a boy but waiting till sept to find out...Argh!xx

You're so good keeping team yellow! I wanted that all along but OH was desperate to find out so I caved! lol. Scary thing is, it's not long 'til September for us now! xxx

If I'm honest, it took a couple of days, a week maybe. not because of disappointment, but because I was so convinced I was having a boy and had only looked at boys clothes etc.
Buying some pink definitely helped. And we had a name picked so calling her by a girls name helped too. X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Jayjay. We are going shopping today to have a look for something pink - hoping it'll help sink in! xxxx

It took us a while for it to sink in, we both really wanted a boy. Now we just think about how its going to be with a little girl, but still think about when we have a boy :) x

Awwww look at her legs way up in the air bless her!!! xx

I just love that feet piccy!! :)

Congrats on team pink!

xx

Thanks everyone. Love them all, they're so cute :) xxx

Thanks sweetie. Getting so excited about having a baby girl! She'll be our princess :) xx

I was convinved my baby boy was a girl lol other way around

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back