We are on team

Jazz

Reaction score
................................................... Pink! So excited as boys run in the family. After having a pants meeting with midwife we wanted something to cheer us up so went to baby bond they were amazing and she was very active :)

aww congrats on avin a girlllll

another for team pink, surley we catching up

Congrats on team pink :pink:

I think the girls must be catching up Nadine :)

YAY - congrats on team pink! sorry to hear about the midwife. what annoyed you the most with her?

My midwife hasnt been nice since day one, main thing I guess is I have been having really bad pelvis and hip pains since 12 weeks after been thrown from gp to midwife and back again the gp has said I have spd, Midwife didn't believe me or gp said its one of them things while I was led down so she could look at bump she pushed two fingers in to pelvis at this point I was very close to tears as it hurt so much she then backed off and said it does look like spd after all. She then pulled out a device and was putting it over bump I didnt no what she was doing in the end other half asked what the noise was she said 'o its just your baby's heart beat' really took the magic away. Also she has wrote my notes wrong about me not being able to have pain killers etc. Its our first baby and she so cold towards us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back