• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

We are home!!!!!!!!!!!!

leannesxb

Reaction score
Hello ladies just to let you all know we are home!! YYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY. We spent yesterday afternoon getting settled and sorted and had a nice family evening with Dylan back from my mum all night. Baby was great and fed at 11pm, 3am and again at 7am this morning. Daddy has been amazing and did the 3 and 7 am feeds for mummy so she could rest a little.

I can't begin to express to you all how happy and totally in love with all my boys I am. Cheshire cat has nothing on my smile at the moment. As I write this we are all curled up under the duvet in front of the tv (we have let Dylan have the day off school, naughty I know!). I feel like I wanna explode with happiness. This moment has made everything so worth while.

Thank you so much for all your positive thoughts and well wishes. Each and everyone made me stronger and brought my little fighter home. Love and hugs to you all. I shall be trying to catch up with everyone soon. xxxxxx

dscn4038k.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:
Missed you love! Glad your back home and you are all ok! Enjoy your babymoon :) stay snuggled up and in love for as long as poss xxx

Woo hoo!!

Glad you are home and are enjoying your little boy. Sounds perfect xx

It all sounds lovely!
I am petrified that I don't have enough love for Imogen and my new baby... You make it sound like a magical feeling... I sooo hope I get that too!

Have a wonderful, snuggly day!

Xxx

Soo glad you are home safe and happy :) xxx

Glad you are home and well x

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

Just said it in FB but will say it again so pleased for you all that you're both home safe and sound

Let the cuddles continue xx

Nice to have u home hun. Get plenty of rest and enjoy ur family. Xxxxx

Aaawwww so glad you are home chick. Letting Dylan off school is fine, getting him to go back might be a problem though, he looks as pleased as punch :D. Take time to chill out, you've done so well :hug: xxxxxxxxx

soooo happy you're both home safe and sound!! love to hear you#re so happy, well done for being strong :) get lots of rest and enjoy
xxxxxx

So lovely - feels great to have shared your journey to such a fantastic conclusion - photo choked me up!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back