• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

We are home *link to pics*

Happybunny

Reaction score
Just a quickie as a little occupied atm!! :wink:

Thank you all sooo much for your lovely messages! April and I are home, despite the four days of agony at home, once in hospital my labour was a great experience and something I would do again!

I will post my story when I get time tomorrow!

April is beautiful and breastfeeding very well!
:cheer: I can't stop looking at her and welling up with tears of happiness. It is amazing how much you can love someone you've only just met!

Just popped some pics in Adult/Members only section http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=73776

M
xxxx

hello
a hooooge congrats
so glad it went ok
I am getting really frightened but it sounds as if things ended up ok, I know you had a rough time running up though. My mum is so thrilled and I sent her the pic.
Congrats to you and Tom, when I am back down in ncst we will meet with my mum and my baby too. After everything you have been through with the m/c I am so thrilled your dream of becoming a mum has come true
once again congrats
gemmaxxxx

Glad you are home and all is going well :)

Not able to see pics as I don't go into the private section but I'm sure she is gorgeous :D

Congratulations chick.
I can't see the pictures either as I haven't got acccess to that section either...i never asked cos I don't really need it.

I'm sure she is a cuttie tho!! :D

Congratulations :cheer: . What a beautiful little girl, I love those chubby little cheeks of hers :hug:

Congratulations!! Can't see the pics either but I am sure she is perfect! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back