We are getting a Westie Pup. updated in post 1 with pics

lauramumof2

Reaction score
Update:
We picked her. She came right over to me (out of 3 that were there) so I just picked her up and that was that. I get her on the 22nd, the same day as mum and dad. They have the same dad but different mums (busy dad dog) :lol:
Here are some piccies

DSC00818.jpg
DSC00817.jpg

Oh my, Im so excited. My mum and dad have been and picked a westie pup last week. I was so excited that they have said that as a special christmas present that they will buy one for us too. We havent got loads of cash but I they came into a wee bit of money and typical of my mum, she loves to share. I have always wanted a dog!!!

We are going back to the breeders with my dad tonight to pick ours. I cannot wait. Im not going to take the kids as Jess saw the pups last week when mum and dad went to pick theirs and it might overwhelm Joe.

If I am allowed to take a pic I will and upload it. We are going to pick a bitch from the same litter as my mum picked and we will call her katie. I think at the moment they are about 7 or 8 weeks and mum gets hers on the 23rd. I assume thats when we can collect 'Katie' unless they stagger it for the sake of the mummy dog.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Awww you are so lucky!

When we eventually get a dog it will probably be a Westie!

Katie is a cute name!

Kim x x x x

Thanks, we are so lucky. I could never have afforded it just now.

They are wee white cute balls of fun. I will be about wetting myself by this evening. Better put some newspaper down for me haha.

Awww thats fab hun , they probably will stagger it so the mummy dog doesnt lose all her babies on same day but you may find they will let you and mum have yours on same day then leave a few days before giving others away

Sounds great.

If you have a choice of bitches then i would go for a middle of the road pup (not to confident and not to shy). You will want to take them all home though thats the trouble.

Thanks everyone. I am really excited. I cannot wait to see how the kids interact with the dog. Im sure they will just love her and her them.

Awwww shes so gorge!!! I loved it when Blue was a puppy...so cute :cheer:

She is just adorable :hug:

We have a westie-Tilly..we got her @ 9 weeks old and she is just fantastic!

Ruby adores her, and she is so patient with Rubes, they are going to grow up the best of friends!

Westies are the best, I will always have one now for ever! xx

ahh Katie is adorable! we very nearly got one of thoes! there soo cute like mini polar bears!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back