• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ways of covering up without a parasol?

Me, My Girls & I

Reaction score
I'm not allowed stuff permenantly in my garden so I can't really get a parasol cos iv got nowhere inside to keep one, but I need wYs to keep the girls out the sun! I was just gona stick them in the pran with it facing out the sun, but I'm not sure that would work! Any ideas?

Anything you could peg a sheet to?? Sorry not that helpful, but just an idea.

I'm thinking of just putting the playpen outside with a sheet over the top cos katie loves tents! Shame the only big enough sheets I've got tho are the ones I took off my bed yesterday :lol: spose I could wash them and kill two birds by letting them dry outside!!

^^^ thats impressive multitasking! You could get a charity shop bed sheet for the purposes of making dens :)

Tesco value will do te trick, got to go there later anyway :lol: have got my sheets in the wash now, gives me time to do lunch and meet my new health visitor before we go outside - if she saw my recycling bin out the back I'd have social services on my doorstep two minutes after she left :rofl:

Why can't you keep stuff in the garden hun? x

We've got a little half tent thingy that we take to the caravan - Wilkos I think.....let me look

this is it :)

draper-77567-beach-tent-1000-clean.jpg

It's a shared garden and part of the contract says we can't have anyrhin in there! I put a sheet over the play pen before which worked quite well just meant poor katie couldn't see lol

Tesco value will do te trick, got to go there later anyway :lol: have got my sheets in the wash now, gives me time to do lunch and meet my new health visitor before we go outside - if she saw my recycling bin out the back I'd have social services on my doorstep two minutes after she left :rofl:

:rofl: same here :rofl: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back