Wayhey new couch!

JoAnn&Aimee

Reaction score
My new couch is being delivered today! So glad to be rid of that smelly leather corner couch that has been slowly breaking my back over the last 18 months. It was so low we were literally sitting on the floor and that is no exaggeration!! When I was 9 months it took me 5 minutes to stand up and I had to just roll off the couch and stand up from the floor. :shakehead: My dad surprised us last week with buying a new one. It is cream and normal height for a couch! :dance: It is arriving this afternoon, cannot frickin wait for it. My back is jiggered from that old couch!

:cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance:
Sorry but your story made me giggle :oops: :lol: - I could just imagine you trying to roll off the sofa! :rotfl:

What couch are you getting?....pics???

We had our new couches delivered yesterday. We got 2 springfield 3 seaters from DFS in ebony and covered them with loads of dark red and purple cushions.

http://www.visit4info.com/advert/DFS-Th ... ture/61349

our 4 cats had wrecked the old ones by scratching the corners, they've already started to do it to the new ones!!!! :evil: we're going to all arm ourselves with water pistols and see if we can stop them before they cause any damage!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back