waters broken early

Bagpuss17

Reaction score
waters broke on thurs am n had show.as preterm can't go home. had steroid injections. want me to go as long as poss b4 inducing me. hope things happen naturally 4 me.
this internet connection is v.slow.

*hugz* hope ur ok huni! keeping everything crossed for you that it happens naturally. Good Luck! xxx

hope all goes well i had mt daughter at 36 weeks and she was fine try not to worry

Good luck! My little boy arrived at 35 weeks pregnant and he was fine :D

Rachel xx

bloody hell bagpuss!!! your baby doesn't want to hang on any more eh?

hope everything goes ok & you meet your bundle soon. take care. ((((big hugs))))

emma, xxxxxxxx

Hi Bagpuss,

Just wanted to wish you loads of luck, hope things happen naturally for you!

Keep us updated

Amy xx

thanks girls. i'm keeping it in mind that lots of u have had prem babies at around this stage. just wish things would get going naturally. still having mild contractions hope they are opening my cervix a bit. midwives have all been brill here that's a blessing.
no rest for me before baby gets here was due to finish work next friday. can't sleep v.well here.

what have the MW said about the baby being born prem? i'm sure at your stage everything will be okay. Good luck hope things move on naturally for you.. and you get the birth you want! I bet it's not nice being stuck in hospital but make the most of the rest... put your feet up!

good luck

x

Good luck, I hope your little un holds on for a while although they are as developed as a new born now.

We are all thinking of you.

Good luck Bagpuss. You & the baby will be fine don't worry, besides you're in the best place. I was born 6 weeks early (30 years ago :( ) and I was fine (obviously :lol: ) & things have improved alot since then.
Woohoo, you'll get to meet your lttle bundle of joy soon :lol:

Yohoo!

How exciting......bless ya. Is it boring in there? When do they plan to induce if nothing happens naturally?

Sasswa

Good luck babe, you are both in the best place so I hope you are being made comfortable and looked after well.

I think you can say we are all thinking of you here on the forum and wish you well :)

xxx

Wow thats a bit of a shock to log on and see that Bagpuss17! Hope everything is going ok and they're looking after you well. I can't believe there's another early one!

I did start to panic last night as i've been getting loads of Braxton Hicks (I think!) which i've not had up until now. Then I was getting really bad stomach and back cramps and it was so painful. Think it was just something i'd eaten as I spent about an hour on the toilet afterwards! :oops:

Anyway, good luck and will be keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Tan x

HI Bagpuss17,

This is a suprise, i was only posting on monday about a show that i had, turns out to be nothing so far tho, we are due the same day :shock: !

Anyway hope all goes well and that you are holding your baby in your ams very soon!

Good Luck!

Good luck!!! Very exciting.

Zara was born at 33+5, she weighed 5lbs, breathed on her own straight away and was only in special care for 12 hours. She came out screaming her head off. She was furious!

We were in transitional care for 2 weeks only because I wanted to breastfeed which takes longer for small babies to learn. If I'd bottle fed I could have been out within a week so that's always an option.

Everything will be fine. Get someone to get you some premature babygros. Best ones are from Mothercare - they do 3lbs, up to 5lbs and up to 7lbs. Get a couple of small hats from there too. Oh, and they're the only place I found nappies for premies that really were small enough.

You'll be fine. Thinking of you :D

that's a lovely story about your baby LouisecH - gives others reassurance that pre babies are strong little things...

x

Good luck hun I'm sure everything will be fine.

xxxx

OMG Bagpuss.. only just seen this thread... GOOD LUCK!! I am sure all will be fine with LO.. I too was born 6 weeks early, I was a little underweight [3.5 llbs and so was in an incubator for a little while but I turned out OK [ish!! :shock: :wink: ]

Make the most of the rest, sod work and even if you cannot sleep the resting will be doing you both some good.

Take care and keep us posted if you can

VERY EXCITED FOR YOU!!! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back