watching the baby move along the ticker

emska101

Reaction score
I know that I am half way through the pregnancy now (today in fact) but its still amazing when you look at that ticker and see how far I've come along it, and how big the baby looks now. I remember when it only said 5 weeks !

Sometimes you wonder where the time has gone eh! :roll:

I remember when i was on the 2nd ticker, its great watching it move up.

I love watching my ticker every week. I can't wait until Thursday to see what it will tell me this week. xxx

Going from the 1st box to the 2nd to last box (last box is 35 weeks I think) has just flown past....I remember it saying things like "I'm a teeny ball of cells" and now it says things like "lungs are fully developed" and "I've no room to move around now" etc. It's amazingly wonderful to watch.

it is wonderful to watch the ticker. i always read the info u get sent to email aswell :)

i looked this morning i remember when i started i was like right at the beg.
its so weird but an mazing feeling to think that youve got this far in what seems so little time :) makes me feel good!

I since I've been in tri 2 its gone so quick!!!

I must say we used to refer to baby as elephant when it was on that second box on the ticker, because Kieran said that's what the pic looked like!!!

frangelle said:
I since I've been in tri 2 its gone so quick!!!

I must say we used to refer to baby as elephant when it was on that second box on the ticker, because Kieran said that's what the pic looked like!!!
I agree, the 2nd tri does seem to be going really quickly.

I think my ticker has made me count more and made me more imaptiant as usual

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back