washing powder tips...

amzhunny

Reaction score
The last few days amber has got really messy during food time and having washed her clothes this morning the jar food seems to have stained her tops. Its Hipps jar food...

Anyone have any tips or suggestions to get it out, was thinking Vanish?

Vanish is ace, not sure what its called but the one in the bright pink tub... I soak any stained (poo!) clothes in the sink with it then add a bit to the wash too & they always come out nice & clean! :D

I'd like to know any tips too cos a lot of Ryan's clothes seem to have orange stains off his food :lol:

I've tried Vanish but I've never found it any good, does it only work if you put it on as soon as the stain happens? :?

1001 stain remover can be ok , thats brill when u catch it has it happens , can be hit or miss if it works later tho

ACE bleach may help. It's bleach that doesn't take the colour off clothes. Can pour onto the stain then put the garment straight into the washing machine.

I soak any clothes that have got orange food on them in the washing up bowl for a couple of hours in HOT water with a scoop of vanish powder in it, then wash it on a 40 degree wash, with washing powder and a scoop of vanish in it, and it works every time!!

Sometimes I may have to wash it twice - say if its a white top...but I haven't had to throw any stained clothes out yet :D

you can try white vinigar and salt if you want natural alternitive and then drying in the sun

lisa&alex said:
you can try white vinigar and salt if you want natural alternitive and then drying in the sun

Do you do that?? I could no sooner be arsed :shock: :lol: And we never have any sun anyway :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back