Was Your Scan Right?

MINE WAS WRONG :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I even found my post from way back then...

http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/forum/v ... light=team

I was told I was having a boy 2 times, at 15 and 19 weeks, but by 23 weeks I was told I was having a girl...even had a 3D one to confirm it. We were told 90% it was a boy, even painted the nursery blue, brought baby boy clothes, we were even shown little boy parts, but nope... she was 100% girl.

Apparently the mothers hormones can swell baby girls genitals so that they appear as boys on a scan. :)

I actually think I am the only person on this forum whos scan was wrong, I even have my medical notes with a boy symbol on it as proof..
:rotfl:

my 20-week scan they said they *thought* girl but were so so unsure coz she was rele shy lol and kept her legs crossed! she was a bugger actually she wouldnt turn around either to let them look inside her abdomen etc so we had to go back a week later. was hoping to get a more sure answer then, but no! lol another "possibly" girl! :lol:

so when i was bout 33 weeks i heard (on this forum actually!) that innervision were doing free private gender scans i booked an app at the one in warrington and saw a 3d image- there it was all her lady bits on display- at 33 weeks pretty large and well developed by then- defo 100% girl! :lol:

Squiglet said:
MINE WAS WRONG :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I even found my post from way back then...

viewtopic.php?t=47914&highlight=team

I was told I was having a boy 2 times, at 15 and 19 weeks, but by 23 weeks I was told I was having a girl...even had a 3D one to confirm it. We were told 90% it was a boy, even painted the nursery blue, brought baby boy clothes, we were even shown little boy parts, but nope... she was 100% girl.

Apparently the mothers hormones can swell baby girls genitals so that they appear as boys on a scan. :)

I actually think I am the only person on this forum whos scan was wrong, I even have my medical notes with a boy symbol on it as proof..
:rotfl:
:lol: thats so funny lol. i cant believe they said 90% for both at the time, that much have been so strange but obviously little miss did come out a girl :)

with James I had a 20 week scan which was correct

Had a 4d scan at 27 weeks with logan which was also correct :dance:

They got DS right and today at a growth scan the sonographer spent ages showing me her vagina!! 4 other sonographers have also said girl so Im hoping its fool proof, If I had only had the 20 week scan I would prob have verged on the side of caution before buying pink things!

My first was right, they said boy and I had a boy. This time they said its a girl, so will let you know in 6 weeks or so!

I used a gender scan at Babybond as we only get a dating scan at 12 weeks here. x

The scans were right for me everytime!

But my aunt was like Squiglet! She was told boy, she had to have a detailed scan and even then they told her boy! She painted his room blue and gave him a name and he was a she! lol Joely! She tells me now though that she often felt like she had lost a son though as she was 100% certain she was having a boy and for months got attacted to this little boy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back