• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WAS RE SCANNED TODAY

cherylcusack

Reaction score
last friday i had a scan as i was spotting and didnt know my dates, the scan revealed nothing except a thickened womb wall, i was told it could be an eptopic, and i,d have to give blood,and maybe have a camera put into my stomach which can be a risk. i dont like giving blood, and felt that i was ok so discharged myself. went back for a scan today and a sac has been found, they want to scan me next week to see if anything shows in this sac...........sometimes trust your own instincts.....i knew i wasnt having an eptopic.

last friday i had a scan as i was spotting and didnt know my dates, the scan revealed nothing except a thickened womb wall, i was told it could be an eptopic, and i,d have to give blood,and maybe have a camera put into my stomach which can be a risk. i dont like giving blood, and felt that i was ok so discharged myself. went back for a scan today and a sac has been found, they want to scan me next week to see if anything shows in this sac...........sometimes trust your own instincts.....i knew i wasnt having an eptopic.

That's good news and sounds positive. Maybe its just too early to see much at this stage. Let us know how you get on at your next scan...fingers crossed.

that is really positive news, you know your body and how you feel. Dont do anything you dont want to do. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you.

That's excellent news!! Keep us posted won't you?

That's good news and sounds positive. Maybe its just too early to see much at this stage. Let us know how you get on at your next scan...fingers crossed.

that is really positive news, you know your body and how you feel. Dont do anything you dont want to do. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you.

That's excellent news!! Keep us posted won't you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back