WARNING TMI about hair!!!

suzzi

Reaction score
ok ive given a warning! if your a bit of a prude please dont read on lol :lol:

i like to keep my hmmm nether bits nicely trimmed, and obviously will want to for when im in labour, just for my piece of mind really, im not a hairy person at all (not a lot going on under there) so my question is can you use veet (or other hair removal creams) on your bits underneath! :oooo:

im only asking as i cant do the waxing thing :shock:

and when ive looked at products in the past it never says on them.

so can anyone recomend a cream that works but wont cause a rash or burning.

Cheers

veet do one thats just for lady bits and underarms ... would possibly test some on like the top of your thigh to check it doesn't irritate though xxxx

ur better off shaving while pregnant as your skin will naturally be extra sensitive at the mo and could cause alot ofdiscomfort, u shouldnt really pput things on like that as it gets absorbed by the body

Iv been wondering this myself! Hav told OH he is going to have to shave my legs but dont think I will ask him to do down there! Think I will be standing over a big mirror and doing it myself!

oh jeeze...... images of y'all trying to navigate around bumps to see what you're doing ..... wont be try that when we've ours.... I'll be the prat that falls lol! I've quite a high tolerences to things as long as they don't break the skin so think I'll brave atleast a few waxes to see if I can cope with it tbh..

thing is when you shave under bits it hurts like hell when it grows back like your being prickled all the time x

The way I feel today lol I won't care less if I walk into the labour suite looking like Chewbacca xxxxxxx

I'm such a vane cow that I never get to that stage even though no one bloody sees these days anyway loll!

LMAO at your comment BabyBrain! loll

I get mine waxed, it's much easier and only painful for 5 minutes!!

The way I feel today lol I won't care less if I walk into the labour suite looking like Chewbacca xxxxxxx

oh my god that is so funny, yh dunno why i care either that was nothing compared to last time when i went the toilet all over them bed, im sure i weed all over her arm at one point too

dont do it, it ~BURNS!!!!! lol, i have sensetive skin anyway but i let an ex try that once years ago and omg it hurt like hell. id wax before doing that again

I'm getting everything waxed tomorrow then I don't have to worry about that. It hurts for a bit but it's over so quickly it doesn't bother me any more.

I contemplating getting waxed - never have before. I can't see my foof in the shower anymore and it's really uncomfortable when I try to! I'm definitely not sporting a good look! lol tmi

Do it Olive! I wont lie, it is a little bit painful but it literally lasts about 5 minutes (and I get the whole lot off!! LOL). It's so much easier than shaving.

Lol, I actually wouldn't mind getting the whole lot off!

Oh I need to sort it out got a forest growing down there lol

I've found everything other than waxing just too sensitive for days after since getting my BFP. Waxing hurts but the pain is gone after a few mins and the you dont need to worry again for weeks! Need to book again just now, can't see the whats going on down there anymore!

Lol, I actually wouldn't mind getting the whole lot off!

i say wax all the way! i was waxed from my ankles up to my foof the other day. i dont get the whole lot off lilke DW as the closer in they go the more painful but i've had a brazillian.

i'm planning on getting a good wax a week or two before my due date, i forgot i wont be able to shave my legs on a regular basis anymore! xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back