wanted urgently!

xrachx

Reaction score
tommee tippee closer to nature dummies
as long as they arent pink i will take them! Glenn wont have any other ones (none at all) and i had about 8 and tonight cant find one, we have tried all types of others but they just wont do, i cant get these anywhere either??!
i arent bothered about them being new as they will be sterilised anyhow i just NEED them, i have paypal or can send cheque or postal order, thanks xrachx..........(will be very tired rach in the morn if i dont find a dummy!)

They were discontinued and are now going on ebay for upwards of £15 for 2 :( I know soooo many people who loved them and now can't get them, they're like gold dust.

That's not much help, sorry, ebay is the only place I know of that's selling them just now though they were on the TT shop not long after they were discontinued.

OMG! i just looked....ohhhno! i aint gonna get any now am i??
i will have used ones i am that desperate, i will just sterilise them.

are they the same as the nuby ones that tommee tippee do? or used to do i'm not sure

They the oval shaped ones?? That you can see the inside of LO's mouth when they suck?!

Hmmm...

We use the ones you mean... Have you tried using a 'best offer' on ebay. I did and got some for about £4 a pack.

Also, the teats are very similar shape to old style cherry ones, so if I get desperate I'll try those! x

think i may have some, god knows where they are lol!! ill have a rummage in the morning, still new in box too as Rubes didnt like them!

daftscotslass said:
They were discontinued and are now going on ebay for upwards of £15 for 2 :( I know soooo many people who loved them and now can't get them, they're like gold dust.

That's not much help, sorry, ebay is the only place I know of that's selling them just now though they were on the TT shop not long after they were discontinued.

Wow really :shock: Not that I use them but I was in Boots in our main town yesterday and they had them in there. Not many packs but defo TT CTN ones. I know as I looked to see the shape for someone else who wanted to try something non flat for her baby.

Sherlock said:
daftscotslass said:

Wow really :shock: Not that I use them but I was in Boots in our main town yesterday and they had them in there. Not many packs but defo TT CTN ones. I know as I looked to see the shape for someone else who wanted to try something non flat for her baby.

Think it's the old version she means Sherry. The old ones looked like this:

DUM3L.jpg

This is the new one

closertonature_pure_0_3m1216108119_611.jpg

Dunno why they stopped making them, it's weird. The new one is nothing like the old one. They were about the only dummies we didn't try else we'd have been able to help :(

I just bought 2 packs of them today for £6 from asda, they ahd tons of blue ones left n only 2 pink packs so bougth sum to keep up for her, asdas nowhere near me otherwise i could get ya sum blue ones, have you tried yours ?

I have tried Asda,Tesco,Boots,Morrisons,Mothercare, mothercare cant order them as they arent on their till system anymore,boots cant either, i am going round some smaller chemists tomorrow on the off chance they may hve some old stock, god what a nightmare!
Maria if you do manage to find any around the house i will gladly pay.x

Hey found them, are these them ?? pmme your addy and ill post them tom x

STA71900.jpg

:wall: :wall: :wall: I had a new pack of those and I gave them away. They are going for so much on eBay.
I'm going to have a look for some tomorrow if I find them I'll get you some and some for ebay.

Yey...they are them maria! ohh thankyou so much, pming you now.x

i have 1 or 2 brand new packs , leland gave up the dummy at 3 months lol are they seriously going for alot on ebay :shock:

We got ours on Ebay 6-18 months because they're the only ones Connie will have and she needs them for going to sleep. And yes, we paid a shedload of money for 6 but hey, anything for a quiet life...

Glad you got some in the end :hug:

If theyre going for that much i can make a trip to asda lol they had a box left but i bought th last pink ones, 4 for £5 or £6 cant remember, not promising i will go but if i do il definately buy aload for you lot !

Magic, was it the asda in Corby you got yours from? They are the only ones my son will have a s well

I managed to get 6 packs from TT direct just after they discontinued them, the new ones that they replaced them with are a completely different shape! :wall:

Maria.maria,maria..lol thankyou so much!
they arrived this morning, you didnt enclose your address so i can give you back the postage,do you want to pm me and i will forward it to you, bless you, you are a star.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back