WANTED - toys, things to entertain 8 week old!

Suzie and Faith

Reaction score
I'm interested in anything that Faith might like!
OH says we can't afford new stuff... but I really want to get her some more bits.
All she really has is a baby gym (a slightly boring one IMO) and a couple of clip on toys, she loves all of these so i'd like some other bits to entertain her with...

:)

xxx

I've just given most of my toys away on here already but might have a couple things left I'll have alook.

For cheap ideas though, get some cheap baby bottles from pound shop or something (or any small really see thru containers, used coke bottles etc) and fill them with things like shiny squares of tin foil attached to string or ribbons, or coloured bits of paper.. things that are pretty to look at. Make another one with rice in, or pasta or whatever it's like a cheap rattle...

It sounds really rubbish I know, but ryan loves his little pasta pot more than his other musical toys... and you could always get some cheap material or cut up an old piece of clothing or a towel or something and cover the bottle up so it's more colourful.

Just an idea :)

Alternatively try ebay (heres a bargain for example bargain or join your local freecycle... there are always some sort of toys going on my one and if you put a wanted post up I'm sure somebody would reply. On ebay try 'toy bundle' and search by postcode so you dont have to pay postage - you can get newborn toy bundles for really cheap :) x

thanks! didn't think of ebay or freecycle! (i've got mummy brain!) might also look round some boot sales! xx

suzie , i brought like a bundle from ebay , might not all be good for now but u save so much and u can just put the older toys away ! but i love my toy bundles ! ( from ebay )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back