Toys for a 6month old????

hels

Reaction score
Im really stuck at the moment Charlie seems to be getting bored with the toys she has, can any one suggest some good toys for her?? Ideally something i can get off Ebay as im selling some of her old stuff to buy some new ones.
Pics would be welcome if you have them!

when Dior was sitting alone i got her one of them push alongs she used to sit infront of it and press all the buttons and they lite up and made tunes. then when she was 10months she would stand up and hold on the it then it helped her walk so in the long run was a good buy.

what age do they go in baby walkers???

When they can sit up i think? Ill look in to what you suggested, although we dont have much space for a walker!

The catalogues say from 4 months for walkers.

What about a leapfrog learn around playground. I got one of these for my neice and she loved it. I got mine cheap off ebay for £15

I bought one of these today

2233582-1.jpg

Brody already loves the roll-a-rounds, so I thought I'd get him something to stick them in :)

That looks good Urchin, whats it called, whose it by and how much???!!!!
Thanks in advance!

Hiya
It's a Fisher Price Roll arounds Gum Ball Machine.
You can buy packs of the balls (the machine comes with 4) each ball has something different inside. You can get an animal pack, a textures pack, a black and white sensory pack etc.

I picked it up in Woolies today for 15 quid....Brody has already figured out how to push the handle down to make a ball come out, it has lights and music when it comes out too.

Yayyyy well done Brody.
Think ill invest in one of them too! Gotta be better than my ebay purchase lol. Thanks xxxx

That looks great Urchin :dance: Ella has one of those baby walker things Dionne and she loves pressing all the buttons to, does my head in. If I hear 'puppy says clap your hands' one more time it's going out the window :wall:

Seren loves different textures so I got some baby einstein blocks and I put them around the living room so she has to roll to get them. She also loves a large tupperware box of all things as she can bang down on it. I am trying to make sensory bottles too, filling them up with dried peas etc. I am trying to make a water and oil one but so far its not worked lol.

Ahhhh Beanie your so clever.....i will be copying!!

haha I got that from nursery so am not that clever

I was gonna make a sensory box for Brody.

You can put things like a CD, a nail brush and big shells into it for them to rummage around in. Basically you can use any "safe" items they don't usually get their hands on :) The rubbery back massager things are good too.

Ella loves it when we go over to my mums and I get her toy bag out (one of those Huggies changing bags with a few bits and pieces that I sorted out of her toy box). She'll sit there for ages happily pulling everything out.

what about the winnie the pooh touch and crawl..supposed to encourage crawling and is for 6months and over.
i got one for when haydens older because its in the sale at argos for 9.99
and it was 18.99 or something before...but its being cleared as was in the old catologue and not in the new one!

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/p ... 476538.htm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back