• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*wanted* girls dungarees to fit 10LB

littleem

Reaction score
I would like some dungarees for girls, whether they are newborn or 0-3 months to fit baby girl who is 10LB

I have some that you might like:

zzz003.jpg

The one on the left is from GAP and is 3-6 months (she will soon grow) baby pink sleevless dungaree type thing. Really cute on with little ruffles and the baby gap logo stitched on.

On the right is a pair of 0-3 months NEXT denim dungarees with coloured ribbon on the chest and legs, really cute. heart button fastenings.

zzz002.jpg

On the left GEORGE at asda denim short dungarees with cross stitched detail on the chest and flowers on the legs. Size 0-3 (up to 12lb)metal clip fastenings.

On the right GEORGE at asda (same size as above) corally pink dungaree skirt with stitched flowers as new.

zzz001.jpg

On the left Disney baby 'little roo' soft lilac cord dungaree skirt with pics on. Size 0-3 (up to 15lb)Button fastening.

On the right 'Baby' make (adams?) 0-3 months denim pinafore type dress. With fairies on, never worn. with heart shaped buttons.

All in lovely condition and will be washed and ironed prior to sending.

I would like £10 inc P&P for the 6 or £2 each inc p&p.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back