• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wanted.....Everything!!!

lulu

Reaction score
Hi guys,

as some of you know, I moved out of OH's into a homeless unit a few weeks ago. I am now moving into a new house and need just about everything.

If any of you have anything about the house that you dont need or use I would be interested.

Also, if you live in my area (Teesside, north Yorks, Durham) any furniture would be great! In particular, beds, sofa, fridge, bedside cabinets etc, oh and a hoover!

Thanks in advance!!!

:wave:

As faras i know lulu there only selling baby related products at the moment hunni.

you should try freecycle for your local area , i expect you would find alot on there and try postcode search for items you want on ebay

I'll keep you in mind Lulu.. I'm moving at mo to Aycliffe but if anything I am not going to take with me I shall let you know.

leckershell said:
lulu, do you know if you are having a boy or a girl? x

No I dont know, they wouldnt tell me :evil: lol.

I wasnt sure if it was just baby stuff or stuff in general, had a look through the rules but it didnt say anything - thought it was worth a shot.

Looked at freecycle last night but it was late and couldnt be bothered to register. Will prob do it in a bit. Checking ebay constantly!!!

We have a sofabed and a table but unless you know anybody from the midlands to take it up to you, it's probably no use :(

as you've ASKED for furniture and we all know you're in need of help I don't mind if people offer stuff to you. Its threads advertising it we're avoiding for now.

leckershell said:
We have a sofabed and a table but unless you know anybody from the midlands to take it up to you, it's probably no use :(

Hi and thanks, my sister actually lives in worcester but there is already a table in the house and Im using a futon mattress to sleep on, on a double bed frame.

Thanks anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back