anyone in wales area??

titch

Reaction score
Im moving to a new house and we need (*ahem*)...

dining table and chairs

washing machine

tumble drier

2 single beds

4 bedside tables (or at least 2 matching)

tv unit

everything you can possibly think of needing for a baby arriving in August!

We've got access to a van and trailer so if anyone is thinking of selling any of these 2nd hand we can collect in south wales/bristol area.

Would be v v grateful :) thankyou

Have a look on your local freecycle group hun, things like this come up all the time and you can post a wanted ad :)

thanks, I registered yesterday and keep looking. Cant pick anything up until we get keys to new place on 19th feb though cos our rental place is so small and a lot of things people want same day collection! I will definately keep checking though, thanks :)

Had a little look on ebay but ended up looking a baby bundles and having to log off to resist bidding!

wherebout in wales are you north or south?

sorry i didnt read properly.. im north wales sorry or i could have helped you out :(

ahh boo :( shame we dont have a decent motorway north to south!x

hey, are you still needing any furniture items at all? i have several things for sale at the moment so let me know? x

ah thankyou, Ive furnished the place now, managed some 2nd hand stuff through OHs work and my parents are buying us a tumble dryer :love:

Baby arrives in a few weeks so I had to get organised quick!

no problem hun shame i didnt see your post earlier! hope everything ok and good luck with everything x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back