• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WANTED- All sorted now : )

Bloom

Reaction score
A playmat/gym (im not sure if its going to work out cheaper to buy new because of the postage but thought id ask anyway).

Also baby trousers in newborn or 0-3 not pink though (i already have lots of pink :)

Yip, i've got some jeans and stuff, i'll get some pics for you.

DSCF0922.jpg
DSCF0921.jpg
DSCF0920.jpg
DSCF0919.jpg

All are from next, the darker jeans are 0-3, the rest are newborn

what sort of playmat/gym were you after?

because we have 2 one is like this

82146_BDL.jpg

black and white playmat (82146)
Encourage your baby’s visual stimulation with this padded play mat with bold black and white geometric designs. Comes complete with its own storage bag. Made from 100% cotton. Machine washable. 100x150cm. From birth.
and the other is the 100 acre wood winnnie the pooh play gym

3485725SPA66UC301118M.jpg
the pic shows it without but it also has an inflatable ring that they can sit in once they're bigger.

not sure what postage would be like tho.. :think:

I have plenty of 0-3 trousers :) Will take a pic and add it to my thread shortly.

these are 0-3

041.jpg

and these are newborn, inc next jeans:

047.jpg

Kelsey they are great how much do you want for all 4 items.

Mrs Jay i like the first one (black and white one) how much do you want for it including postage? If its going to cost too much to send then i will leave it and it will probaly be better to buy one from the shop.

Thanks Urchin but i will leave at that for the time being as i have a enough for the time being. :D and DD is growing so quickly that she wouldnt get chance to wear it all.

Is £7 including p+p ok??? (thats with the long sleeved body suits that came with the dungarees.

If you don't want them - £6 including p+p

ill weigh it and see how much postage would be and let you know :)

kelsey said:
Is £7 including p+p ok??? (thats with the long sleeved body suits that came with the dungarees.

If you don't want them - £6 including p+p

I dont really need the bodysuits i already have loads. :D If you let me know how much it is all together i will pay by paypal if thats ok. :D

the prices are inclusive of p+p so thats the total

Hey i weighed it and postage would be about £5 and id like about £5 for it so you're looking at £10 inc P&P. so let me know :)

Mrs_Jay said:
Hey i weighed it and postage would be about £5 and id like about £5 for it so you're looking at £10 inc P&P. so let me know :)

Bloom said:
Mrs_Jay said:

Sold is paypal ok?

yeah ill PM you my paypal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back