*****Wannabemummy's Labour Thread*****

Coolbeans2010

Reaction score
Hi girls just had a text from Hannah -

'Definitely my turn :) woke up about an hour ago pains coming every 5 mins now and taking my breath away! I reckon I am in it for the long run though :) I'll keep you posted'

Woohoo - good luck Hannah! Xx

16:13: Hey hun, I'm 3cm dilated :-( going to be a long night!! Midwife has gone and will come back later on when I need her! Xx

Sat 31st March 15:35: In hospital and waters have finally gone!! Yay!!! Feeling more positive now, but staying here now not having home birth, 35 hours of latent phase labour and I am still smiling! God knows how :) xxx
---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?vguymc

Ooooh exciting!!! Good luck sweetie :)

Good luck!!! My waters have broken so off in for assessment but no pains yet so think you'll beat me to it!!! Hope it all goes smoothly and we'll see you on the other side with some lovely pics!!!

Omg! Good luck honey! Been waiting for this! So excited! X

Oh my god it's all happening!! Good luck Hannah xc

So exciting to see my own labour thread :) they are coming every 3 mins now - had a bit of a breakdown in the last one, they are so strong!!!! Still excited though :) xxx

Woo hoo!!

Exciting. Not long now hopefully hun.

Jeeeezzzzz I think will all these labour threads were all getting that excited we will all be in labour by the end of the day!
Best of luck sweetie can't wait for an update xxxxxx

Last edited:
ooooh today looks like its gonna be an exciting day!!! gl gl gl gl gl!! :D xxx

yay hun. good luck be thinking of you all day. lots of love your way. xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back