• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Walkers Crisps

charlie84

Reaction score
Who has tried the new walkers crisps and what do you think of them?
OH likes the cajun squirrel ones and i have bought myself a pack of the onion bhaji ones to try.
Dont think i will be brave enough to try the chocolate and chilli one as it sounds quite horrible :puke:

no i havent tried them as we cant get them here but id like to try the chili n chocolate not sure if id like to try the other flavours

we bought the 6 packs of the :
Builders Breakfast
Chilli and chocolate
fish and chips
crispy duck and hoi sin

and i can safely say that IMO they are all disgusting and i was re-visited by morning sickness so bad that we binned them all with 1 pack out of each lol

I haven't tried any of them, my best friend says bhaji ones are nice though.

And apparently the builders breakfast one just tastes like the tomato sauce ones they had out ages ago.

Sephs said:
apparently the builders breakfast one just tastes like the tomato sauce ones they had out ages ago.

yep tomato sauce is in there along with the smell and taste of rotton eggs

I tried the fish and chip ones, the Cajun squirrel and the crispy duck. I hated them all!

DD liked the Cajun squirrel ones and the fish and chip ones smelt so lovely but were in fact gross.

I will try the chilli and choc and the bhaji ones though.....

I used to love the Vanilla ice cream monster munch ones out years ago.....Anyone else remember those?

none of them particularly appeal I have to say! :puke:

tbh im not sure i could stomach any of them?

i mean, cajun squirrel? wtf :talkhand:

Ok i tried the onion bhaji ones and TBH was disappointed, not as strong as i expected but would defo eat them again.
Wanna try the fish and chips but tesco had ran out when i went down to do my shopping.

They all sound bad

I'll stick to salt and vinegar

The chocolate chilli ones dont taste of chocolate or chilli. they taste more chili than chocolate though (which is good cos choc flavoured crisps is wrong...unless they're those cadburys pringle shaped ones that are mint flavour!)

Had a taste of the squirrel ones OH had and TBH they didnt taste too bad but i dont think i would buy any more.

Im with you on the chilli and chocolate ones :puke: , chocolate should not be a crisp flavour

ewww cant say I had ever heard of these tll now and just the thought :puke: :puke:

I wanted to try them but on stupid diet..sounds like Im not missing much though! :lol:

Why oh why didnt they just bring back Spicy sausage from the mid-80's?

Anyone remember them? Yummmm!!

im funny with crisps, ill only ever eat: ready salted, cheese and onion and some cheese crisps (like quavers) and things like chicken/steak make me :puke:

my Oh brought the fish n chips ones in the other night, and omg, they stank the house out, and i just couldnt eat one, If i wanted somthing to taste of fish n chips id go the bloody chippy! :puke: :puke: :puke:

:cry: I thought Builders Breakfast would taste like sausage and bacon but it just tasted of egg- I hate egg :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Minxy said:
Why oh why didnt they just bring back Spicy sausage from the mid-80's?

Anyone remember them? Yummmm!!

Sorry to quote myself ( :oops: ) but I've just been told that the Cajun squirrel taste just like these :cheer:

They're next on my list, but I tried the onion bhaji today and I thought they were lovely :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back