waking up screaming

beanie

Reaction score
Am getting worried about Seren. A number of times she has woken up crying hysterically, and at times practically screaming. She goes back to sleep, sometimes straight away, others after a while of comforting her. She just clings to me or her daddy, and is inconsolable. I have read about night terrors (I used to get them when I was younger apparently but I thik i was a lot older). Am going to ask the HV next week at clinic but was wondering if anyone else had experienced this with their children??

It does sound like night terrors, no experience of them personally but I do hope they stop soon for Seren :hug:
very best wishes :hug:

Oh no :cry: poor Seren :cry:
No experience, but lots of hugs for you, Seren & your OH, hope its a quickly passing thing for you all :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Its horrible seeing her upset :( Breaks my heart.

Am getting worried about Seren. A number of times she has woken up crying hysterically, and at times practically screaming. She goes back to sleep, sometimes straight away, others after a while of comforting her. She just clings to me or her daddy, and is inconsolable. I have read about night terrors (I used to get them when I was younger apparently but I thik i was a lot older). Am going to ask the HV next week at clinic but was wondering if anyone else had experienced this with their children??

It does sound like night terrors, no experience of them personally but I do hope they stop soon for Seren :hug:
very best wishes :hug:

Oh no :cry: poor Seren :cry:
No experience, but lots of hugs for you, Seren & your OH, hope its a quickly passing thing for you all :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Its horrible seeing her upset :( Breaks my heart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back