First bath with no screaming!!!

Jayceesmumma

Reaction score
As title says, she's finally enjoying her baths!! I made it cooler as she is quite hot from her cold (was almost swimming pool like) and she loved it! Cool baths all the way now!!! Usually she's screaming hysterically even after being clothed and in her dressing gown and i have to cuddle her to calm her down but she was fine :cheer:

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329765145.128648.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329765145.128648.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 21
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329765157.755902.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329765157.755902.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 25
Awwwww what an adorable baba :D glad she's doing good :) Angel is the opposite and likes her bath slightly warmer as she screamed when it was too cold lol xxx

Just remembered our babies are the same age, Angel looks massive in comparison lol xx

Yay !!! Rhea loves her baths !! Just want to eat lily !!! She is so cute ! Xx

Thanks ladies!! :D she's my lil angel! So diddy still I love it!! Jaycee grew way too fast (walking at 10months) and Ellie was a long chubber but little lilyanna is my teeny baby!! Still in newborn clothes! She's gonna be a short arse lol!

Awwww look at the wee dressing gown she looks so snug.

:yay: for happy bath time

Awww she certainly looks happy! Kynon loves his bath too, Im sure he cries for his bath after tea, its like he moans and fusses till he's stripped off ready!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

So glad she is enjoying her baths. Jax is the same and lives cooler baths too. I've tried to make them slightly warmer as I worry that he'll get cold but he absolutely screens the place down if I do!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

I'm glad I'm not the only one dw!!
Sarah that's so sweet bless him!!

Kayden likes his baths warm. I'm gutted i've not been able to give him a bath every night, he is just far too crabbit by the time it gets to 5/6pm (just before bedtime) & I dont get home til that time, so its not ideal.

:roll:

:( my oh misses everything :( I could put her to bed at 8-8 but he would never see her so I keep her up til 11 so he can see her x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back