Waking in night

ippa

Reaction score
Matthew seems to be waking up at night again now! Sometimes really upset and other times not, he will always drink about 7oz but not always go back to sleep! Had to drive around with him for a couple of hours the other night!
He is having 2 solid meals a day and 4 7oz bottles, he doesn't want anymore than this during the day.
Has anyone got any suggestions please? He is almost 6months.
I am exhausted!
Thanks
XxX

Isla does this when she's teething. I must admit that I just put her back to bed awake and go to sleep myself! Any signs of teeth? X

My son is doing this too, he's 6 months in 2 days time, he's been doing this since he started teething at 3months old, i have no idea what to do either, i cant get a nights sleep bcos of it and im exhausted too, there are no signs of teeth yet but his gums r rock solid and have been for 2 months now and full of lumps, i use calpol,bonjela,ashton parsins powders,nurofen, nothing seems to work ....

aw hon it's so hard, when he's not crying I would try and leave him. Then when he is crying soothe him and put him back asap. Sometimes you just wish they could tell you.
I know it doesn't help much but it wont last, keep that in mind...

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back