Routine 40 week midwife appt and sweep

Hey hun, I can't help you im afraid, im not really sure. Hope you get answers xx

It doesn't take long I had one today just a few mins - all that she does is put a finger inside you and tries to reach inside the cervix and then sweep around the babies head - it is a wee bit uncomfortable but fine - hope your wee one is on the way :)

ye they may do it while ur there, i had one but it didnt work for me but may for you as you are further on than what i was. It doesnt take long just uncomfy x

she puts her fingers in a tries to touch your tonsils. Doesn't take long and when you go into labour you can accidentally kick her in the face as payback.

she puts her fingers in a tries to touch your tonsils. Doesn't take long and when you go into labour you can accidentally kick her in the face as payback.

:rofl:

Not sure on this one but good luck for it hon x

I had it. It was nothing really. I'm 1cm dilated and she could feel baby's head (which I thought was quite amazing!) so I guess good news. She said to give it a couple of days so, along with a 2 mile walk this afternoon followed by a curry, I'm keeping my fingers crossed...

fingers crossed for you hun - I had mine yesterday - so far I have had a bloody show and lost the last of my mucus plug

Hoping it does the trick for you! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back