wahooo

Tori

Reaction score
Im going shopping tomoz in Norwich - without Leah :( but i can shop my arse off!!!! woooooo :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Im soooo excited, gunna empty Primarks shelves lol

Whats everyone one else up this weekend?

Tori x x x

emptied primark this morning :wink:

going out (again) tonight 8)

spent the afternoon nursing baby niece and nephew :D

spent quite a horrible morning (stomach cramps, no energy, feeling weak etc.) been online for most of the day. tomorrow is my birthday so family are coming round with lots of food and cake. :cheer: cuz i told them i can't be bothered to cook.

laetitia85 said:
spent quite a horrible morning (stomach cramps, no energy, feeling weak etc.) been online for most of the day. tomorrow is my birthday so family are coming round with lots of food and cake. :cheer: cuz i told them i can't be bothered to cook.

are your iron levels ok hun?
that sounds like how i felt when mine were low!

today done loads of housework and moved the furniture around (think thats why my back is aching)
tomorrow im going round my mums for dinner thats about it (what another poo weekend)
have fun shopping!!!!

Just housework here I'm afraid, going to watch a dvd and cuddle my pooky (my cat) shortly

fran_23 said:
laetitia85 said:

are your iron levels ok hun?
that sounds like how i felt when mine were low!

I stopped taking my Pregnacare tables about 3 weeks ago for some reason. I ran out, then completely forgot to buy them again. that's probably what's making me weak. i will buy a new pack this week.

just speaking to you on msn but have a lovely day and treat yourself hun you know you deserve it :hug: :hug:

Well i was supposed to be going out tonight (at 8) and just phoned OH to see where the feck he was, he had conveniently "forgot", so by time he gets home and i get ready there's gonna be no point, i'm a tad pissed off to say the least, not been out since flaming May! :evil:

HappyAlice said:
Have a great bday tomorrow laetitia
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

aaw thanks! i normally hate celebrating my birthday and being the centre of attention for the whole day etc. but tomorrow should be nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back