• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

waa-waa stood unsupported!

trixipaws

Reaction score
(then she fell and cried!)

we have laminate floors downstairs and she wasnt crawling still at 9 months, and if i put her on her back on the playmat she'd stay there and play on her back (wouldnt even roll!) and on her front she'd just cry. but on the bed- whoa! she was off! :lol:

so what iv done for now (til we hire a skip for all our junk!) is put the old matress downstairs which has worked a treat, she's crawling and climbing all over it, and i shove it against the couch with toys on the couch and sometimes stand her up facing it and leave her leaning on it so she can gain her leg strength and balance.

anyway i'd done this today, she was stood leaning on the couch while i was on my laptop on the other couch, and i looked over and realised not only had she tired of the toys but found something well better (pack of baby-wipes :roll: :lol: ) but she wasnt leaning on the couch, she was stood up herself! :shock: :cheer: :D
i was just watching her for a few seconds playing with her pack of wipes lol thinking "wow go millie, get you- standing up on your own!" when i saw her lean back slightly and i knew it was happening nano-moments before it did- she fell flat on her back! of couse she just bounced on the matress perfectly fine but i think it startled her and of course the inevitable "waaaa!" lol aww bless! it was nothing a cuddle and a dummy couldnt fix!

but yay, she was unsupported for a few moments! :dance:

Go Millie!!! :cheer: :hug: :cheer:
I can't watch Isaac do it, it makes me LOL he just looks so odd :lol:

ryan does too :D

it's so nice isn't it, all of a sudden they seem so much more independant :D

go millie x

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Nice pointer too.... We have laminate/tiles on our floors.. :)

Yey well done waa waa.

It was about now Trix that O started doing that, letting go if something else had his attention but only for like 15 seconds if that, but then every 3-4 days I noticed he was going longer and longer, I would also try if i was holding him from behind round his waist really slowly let go, that helped a lot as he thought I was still holding him up and now he is walking round everywhere - so practice makes perfect (and a helping hand with mummys daily training lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back