video of a birth...

LinsG

Reaction score
My OH and i went to parent craft classes last night and they showed us a video of 2 births. Some of the blokes looked pretty uncomfortable, but it was brilliant to watch! My OH said he felt a bit emotional watching them, the big softy.

Anyone else seen any? What did you think?

I watched one in science class at school. Scared me to death as a teenager! :rotfl:

I saw 2 at antenatal classes, one a normal and one a water birth. The men in the room did go a bit green LOL. The women are brave, I wouldnt have wanted to be recorded

When i assist with C sections the dads usually look a little green and i'm on my 4th dad catch now :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I am going to parent craft classes and next week will be my 3rd and it is about breast feeding. I am hoping that at the last class they will show us a video although I'm sure it will scare me more than the tour of the labour ward did.

It's really good that your oh's get to go to these classes as my hubby is not allowed to go. They have there own classes if they want to go to them. xxx

We watched the lovey dovey homebirth one where the women push the baby out in 3 pushes without any pain! :rotfl:

OMG if I've seen any???

I've seen thousands!! On the Discovery channel, on youtube... they're everywhere! I'm addicted, I watch birth videos every week, just to prepare myself mentally. Some are pretty scarey, others seem to go smoothly. Go on youtube there are loads. and waterbirths too.
:hug:

I watched a homebirth (lucky girl didn't seem to have much pain!) and a water birth (extremely lucky girl, no stiches, seh made it look so easy and she took seconds!!!).

However I tend to faint for these things (I watched the one here on the forum and had to lie down for a while) so I guess I'll skip that class!!!

UmmAli said:
I watched a homebirth (lucky girl didn't seem to have much pain!) and a water birth (extremely lucky girl, no stiches, seh made it look so easy and she took seconds!!!).

However I tend to faint for these things (I watched the one here on the forum and had to lie down for a while) so I guess I'll skip that class!!!

where can I find this video?
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back