Very worried.

nazmomi

Reaction score
Hi, I'm twelve weeks pregnant with baby number 4 and feeling very worried. I had cramps and bleeding through the night. We went for a scan this morning and could see the baby's heartbeat but it didnt seem to be moving around much. The hospital have told me there is nothing they can really do. I'm still bleeding but they sent me home to bed and said we just have to wait and see what happens. I'm just so worried. Has anyone else been through this?

What kind of blood was it? I went to emergency on monday as started brown spotting- but developed into between spotting and a really light period. But is brown. My scan also revealed baby was fine.

I guess I would prepare myself but also be hopeful.

But lots of women do bleed when they are PG.

Hope the bleeding stops .

Not been through this myself... I know it's easy for me to say, but try to take it easy and relx and keep and eye on the bleeding. If you get even more concerned about it then you should definitely go back and make sure things are ok. I've heard that women can bleed as if they're on their period even when pregnant so it may just be that! Take care xxx

Thanks, it is more of a brown colour and I know thats better han fresh blood I've just got myself a little wound up because the only times I've bled in previous pregnancies it hasnt had a great ending. I think I really am just gonna have to cross my fingers and hope for the best x

oh hun, sending you love and positive vibes...

like the others have said, try and take it easy and go straight back to the docs/midwife if you need to...

well brown blood is definitely old blood and if they saw the heartbeat after brown blood and it hasn't turned red, sounds exactly like my situation and mine has cleared up today... had it for 5 days but was very light.

I think it sounds promising hun, unless things change- I will :pray: they do not!

Ive had bleeds all the way through and mine was fresh red blood which is even worse but my LO is fine so I wouldnt worry especially if you could see the heartbeat! xx

Thanks for replies, bleeding is settling now though it hasnt stopped, I think I just needed some reassurance,
Thanks x

Rest and take it easy are they going to scan you again? :hug: :hug:

I have another scan in 3 weeks time to see how things are coming along and an appointment with my MW before then, hopefully this baba is just trying to keep me on my toes!

Best of luck nazmomi am thinking of you loads and staying positive for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back