• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

very scared but want to join!

mudgey

Reaction score
Im now just over 27weeks so need to come into this tri but Im genuinely scared!! All the posts in here look scary and Im already having at least 2nightmares a night about labour!! :oops: Hopefully once I settle in here though you will all be able to put my mind at rest.

This is my first bubba, you probably guessed that though :lol: Im Helen and we're team green :D

:hug: :hug: :hug: its not that bad honestly :hug: :hug: :hug: we are very nice :D

The only problem with this Tri is that time flies by so quickly!!!

Jane x

hey helen i think we all felt the same coming over to 3rd tri... i know i did :? but everyone is lovely over here :) and we are all here to support each other through the next few weeks and labour etc... welcome hun :wave:

:wave: and welcome we are all pretty kind so dont be scared of us just want to wish you all the best with the rest of ur pregnancy :hug: :hug: this is my first also but if there are any questions you need to ask someone on here can always help.

welcome there right when they say it goes quick i only have 4 days left no idea where the time went. my first LO too and i'm probably more scared than you ha ha :lol:

Thankyou for all the lovely welcomes :wave: Im sure I'll enjoy tri 3 once Im used to the idea of being here! It just still seems unbelieveable that I'll actually have a little baby of my own in just a few weeks!!

hey hun welcome along!!

its not that scary in here honest! it took me a while to post in here cos it seemed soooo scary being this close to having the baby; but everyones realy lovely and sooooooooooo helpful :D

It is scary going from tri 2 which is all scans and which team am I etc to labour threads, shows, waters breaking etc. We are all here to support you though hun and I think the mix of experienced mums and new mums is great there is always someone who has some advice or a fresh prospective on whats going on with you atm.

Welcome to tri 3 enjoy it :wave:

Hello Mudgey!!!!
I've just been here myself for a few days, and getting used to the thought that after this Tri I'll have a little baby in my hands... (first time mum as well). Don't worry, you're not the only one a bit scared of what is coming ahead...
That's why we are here, to help each other! :D

talk to you soon
Mirella

Welcome Mudgey - Im new -ish too - only realised I should be in Tri 3 at the last minute,lol :wave:

This is my first too and I just dont know where time has gone! Im so scared of time flying more from now on.
Still have loads to organise so god help me if the LO decides to make an early appearance!
Its so weird to think that in several weeks I will have a real baby! It still seems like a dream, Aaaaargh!

:wave: :wave:

Welcome over! I was terrified too when i came over, this is the last bit! But somehow reading all the scary stories have helped me relax a bit, it's nice knowing however scary it gets everyone is dead chuffed at the end of it all with their LO's.

You'll be fine!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back