Very happy!!

Happybunny

Reaction score
Long story short....

We bought a 'Skate' pushchair from M&P in February. (Costs more than we can afford, but parents were buying and wanted to splash out.)

It broke when April was 15 weeks old. It took 5 weeks to fix with numerous calls to M&P to hassle them about it. (They said 7-10 days to fix).

We wrote to complain about the customer service. M&P phoned, were very apologetic and sent us £70 worth of toys for April!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: V.v. happy! :D

Today, three weeks later, pram breaks again!!!! :evil: We took the pram to the store demanding a refund or brand new pushchair. We expected a fight, but they couldn't have been nicer. They agreed we deserved a brand new pram - so we got the same model but in a brand new, much nicer, much girlier colour that wasn't available when we bought it in Feb. AND, this is the best bit!!!!! The pram has been reduced from £575 to £399 so we got £176 refunded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yey!!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I am v.v.v.v.v.v happy. I have the pram I want, lots of new toys for April and lots of money to buy a high chair, weaning bits, toys and books. I feel like it is christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is my new pram, I love it.... http://www.mamasandpapas.co.uk/product-skate-grape/156879700/type-i/

That's brilliant. We had huge issues getting our cot delivered from them (was promised 4 days, it took 6 weeks) and they phoned me to apologise but I was out - they wanted to organise a gesture of goodwill. I totally forgot to call them back. DAMMIT! :lol:

OMG that's gorgeous and yay for customer service! Now that's the sort of service that'd make you use that company again isn't it!

daftscotslass said:
That's brilliant. We had huge issues getting our cot delivered from them (was promised 4 days, it took 6 weeks) and they phoned me to apologise but I was out - they wanted to organise a gesture of goodwill. I totally forgot to call them back. DAMMIT! :lol:

ohnoes!!! They used that phrase with us too, that is when we got all the toys!! Is it not too late - write a letter explaining the situation, just say you have tried to ring but hadn't got through! Worth a try, they did mess you around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back