• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Very active fetus?

rachyryan

Reaction score
At my scan yesterday the sonographer kept commenting on how active my baby was. She even wrote 'very active fetus' in my notes. I do feel regular movements but I wouldn't say I feel him all the time or more than I felt my other 2 children. Do you think this means anything or am I reading too much into it?

If anything hun, I think that's a good thing.
She's stating that the baby is very active, which is definitely a good thing! I think she's just writing down the positives of the scan. xxx

Just means you have a little wriggly bum in there :love:

awww thats sweet

the same thing happened to me, I had to get scanned twice coz baby was jumping about so much, and for the last few days, it has been non stop and even waking me up in my sleep - it feels like the poor wee thing is trying to escape, pulling/jumping on my insides

:eh:

I am just worrying incase i end up with a totally hyper child lol. He certainly is a wee wriggly bum but at the same time he can go quiet and i start to panic. It' so true how you become a mummy the minute you get a bfp it's nothing but constant worry from then on in lol, but they're so worth it!

^ That is so true.
The minute you find out you're pregnant, you're whole life changes.
I've been a worrier since that day. xxx

If it helps when I was pregnant with Aoibheann she was very active .. crazy even, and shes generally a very placid child xxx

thanks tinytoes, that makes me feel better lol, dont think i could cope with another hyper boy. I am trying to stay calm, relaxed and happy throughout this pregnancy in the hope it rubs off on baby. When my son was born he was a nightmare baby/child really until he was about 3-4 years old. I think a lot of it was to do with me being so uptight during pregnancy and after which rubbed off on him so i am hoping things will be different this time.

My baby is a right wriggler too and nightmare to scan as well, I think it just takes after me as I'm a right fidget and don't sit still for long, maybe it's just a fidget, I hope they are not hyperactive anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back