• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

URGENT HELP NEEDED PLEASE SOMEONE STOLEN MY CAR

Jollypops

Reaction score
I would be grateful if anyone see's the following car to call me ASAP on 07941 467215 or your local police station.

Someone has stolen my Black Civic Type R reg ETO5 CEY

my.php

I would be really really grateful for your help!!

*******S!!!

How could someone do that, im hoping its just joyriders or something and you manage to get it back!!

Thats a nice car aswell (the car i want actually ) You poor love, please don't stress...

:hug: :hug:

The buggers.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Don't stress too much. I had my handbag, keys etc stolen when I was 10 weeks and just had to forget about it as stressing wasn't going return it.

Wish it was joyriders Steelgoodess.
They managed to take the car from my car port, havent smashed any windows got through a double dead lock on the car, imbolisher and CAT 1 alarm!!!

I'm so maddddddddddd :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Jollypops said:
Wish it was joyriders Steelgoodess.
They managed to take the car from my car port, havent smashed any windows got through a double dead lock on the car, imbolisher and CAT 1 alarm!!!

I'm so maddddddddddd :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Oh no!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

:wall: :wall: some ppl are just W****rs, hope you get it back safe and sound.

I had a Black type R up until a few weeks ago and i know how devastated you must be!! It was my baby.

I really hope you get it back safe and sound!

LMP x

I hope you get it recovered it one piece Jollypops :hug:

I'd be so mad! Hope you get everything sorted, once youo're less angry, you probably won't want it back tbh. I've (touch wood) only had a car broken into, and I sold it pretty quickly afterwards, it doesn't feel right anymore.

Argh total w*nkers!!! :x

Can't even imagine how that must feel...x

Hope all of this gets sorted out for you asap. Dont stress too much - it is such an invasion but hopefully everything will end well with the car...wishing it returns in one piece with the culprits behind bars!!

Cheers Girls,
Well its 24hours since the cars been missing and i'm absolutly gutted, feeling like someones just died its really strange. I'm so peeved because we only brought the car last year, using money left to us from both our nans dieing a week apart of each other the year before. :evil:

I know its only a car and it can be replaced its just the bloody hashle of it all, i'm now carless, going to have to wait for the insurance company to sort things out which could take 3months or more by this time i'm sure walking is not gona be what i want to be doing!!

It better get sorted before our little shrimp arrives.

:hug: :hug:

What a set a b*****ds.

I hope your car is returned to you - I would be fuming but devastated at the same time.

Im sorry to hear your car got stolen...just an idea have u signed up to any car forums and posted this? my partner is on a car forum and its amazing on how they stick together when things get stolen/being ripped off etc etc...they turn into mini private detectives!!! perhaps its worth posting on a couple of them about it if u want a website to the one my partner uses then send me a pm and il give it to you

xx

Yeah hubby is all of them!!! I've put it on all forums i'm on and 2 stolen cars websites! Also had the local newspaper contact me today so will be in that next week. Oh my god.

Just thought i'd let you know that i've had a call from the police today and hopefully they've got the b****** that stole my car!!! :cheer: :cheer:
Bad news is they havent told me about my car yet :wall: :wall:

Hopefully they've got the little sh*t :evil:

Argh you must be raging.

Don't count on much happening to him though. I once had my purse stolen from my bag (before chip and pin) and they went on a spree with my cards. By the time i had realised, then cancelled my cards he had literally spent a fortune in under an hour. He got a few measly hours community service. Makes me soooooo mad :twisted:

I hope you get your car back and can put all this stress behind you :hug:

Jollypops said:
I know its only a car and it can be replaced its just the bloody hashle of it all, i'm now carless, going to have to wait for the insurance company to sort things out which could take 3months or more by this time i'm sure walking is not gona be what i want to be doing!
It's not just a car babe, it's your property that some f*cker has invaded. :hug: & it has some sentimental meaning to you and your OH...

It makes me so angry that people can be so friggin thoughtless.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back