URGENT - Babybanz with Next Day Del

jennywren

Reaction score
I ordered some baby banz for our hols on 19th March and still not turned up yet :x :x . Rung the company (MoJo of london) and she said ''we will look in to it''

I cant find any companies that offer guranteed next day del - does anyone know of one??

Or I cant find a stokist list for them - anyone know where I can find one so I can see if I can get them from an actual shop?

Ask them if they can send you shipping details hun, if they say no then ma\ke a complaint, give it another couple of days though,it took 10 dyas for a package of mine to come this week, post is shite :hug:

last yr they were in blooming marvelous
dunno if they still are tho

Bump to 3 sell them and do next day delivery

Thats great thanks Girls

Thanks to Mel & princess as I have a big boots and Babies r us so will try there so I know I dont have to rely on del - if no joy will order from Bump to 3

I cant really wait anymore (depending on what she says when she rings me) as we go on thurs so if she cant gurantee them here tom i have to buy some and they can refund me!! Can I do that, can I say give me my money back cause your havn't delivered them?

jennywren said:
Can I do that, can I say give me my money back cause your havn't delivered them?

Course you can!!! If Arianna's weren't pink I would send them to you to borrow!

SarahH said:
Course you can!!! If Arianna's weren't pink I would send them to you to borrow!

LOL cheers for the thought though hun!

don't know what to do now - she just rung saying they will be here by wednesday - we go thursday am and if there not here (she said between 9 &5) I wont have time to get any.

kirlykird said:
oooh hope you get sorted JW :hug:

think im going to try and get some more cause she said del by DHL so needs signed for but I cant sit in and wait all day cause I have loads to sort for hols. Then if they do come ill send em back and get full refund

jennywren said:
kirlykird said:
oooh hope you get sorted JW :hug:

think im going to try and get some more cause she said del by DHL so needs signed for but I cant sit in and wait all day cause I have loads to sort for hols. Then if they do come ill send em back and get full refund

sounds like a plan :hug:

they didnt have them at the online store at toys r us or boots but i've just rung toys r us and they have them instore if the glasses don't come tomorrow ill go over on wed and get some then I shall ring thie MoJO and tell them they still havn't come and im off to the airport now so won't bebale to accept del for 2 weeks ar which point I would be returning for a refund anyway HMPH :shakehead:

Are you sorted yet jennywren? If not I can send you Brody's to borrow! When do you go on holiday?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back