upset about babys size

My brother was born early weighting over 10lbs and he didn't look obese at all! He was cute and round faced like babies should be!

I'm sure it'll all be fine. Give your OH a kick and tell him to keep quiet. Lol. xx

Please don't be upset. Tom was 10lbs 14oz when he was born. He is still on the 99th centile for weight and height but he is in proportion and is just a big boy. He looked healthy and lovely and his size was never an issue. I had a section in the end and no problems at all.

Awww she'll be beautiful if she weighs in at less than 7lb or 10lb plus. :hug: Or anything else for that matter :)

And ditto what others have said, she could be long, they could make a mistake on the size, so many things, so please don't fret.

And :wall: at your OH for his insensitivity about this. Not what you need atm :(

So have a few more of these :hug: :hug: :hug:

Try not to worry, baby will be beautiful no matter what size she is. xxxxxxxx

Don't worry hun :hug: :hug: :hug: Like the others have said she might just be very tall and grow up to be a super model :D

I would never go against your medical advice, but would say that I know of TONS of mums who were told they were going to have whoppers who ended up with med-large sized bundles.

And 10lb may be on the larger size for a newborn but it's still tiny, and everyone will still coo over your lovely little bundle, even the men who may be a little less frightened of dropping her as they seem to be when holding really titchy ones!

Good luck xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back