Updated pg 1 i think i know why shes had a temp!!

Melly+2

Reaction score
I told everyone the other day when hope banged her mouth and made her gums bleed, well ive just checked em right now to see if they are still bruised and i have found 2 little pegs poking through. I cant believe it, shes never had anything like this when shes teething before, never even cried about it. I feel so stupid that i didnt notice this but im so glad i dont have to worry now :)

just paid £10 for a taxi to go to the all hours asda in town, so glad ive got some for her now

stop feeling guilty. I used to run out all the time (luckily mum always has a stock :wink: ) and Josh once managed to eat a small tub of sudocrem without me noticing (in case any of you wonder according to national poisons unit its not toxic :wink: ) and a million and one other things - but he's still going :D

:hug: We all do it hun, we are only human :hug:

Paris has eaten all sorts too, including margarine :puke:, jewellery, beads etc :wall:

How is she now i hope she ok

Hun i would not balme yourself you are a good mum and we can only do so much

:hug: :hug:

Hiya mel! Is hope okay now? I hope she is and that your not beating yourself up babes, i run out all the time its just one of those things darl.

Aww Mel you are not a rubbish mummy! If you were you wouldn't be feeling like you are! :hug:

It's easily done to run out of something!

How are you all today? :hug:

your not a rubbish mum, dont worry hunni, its not your fault.
things like that happen all the time.

how is she today?

hey guys, Hopes still in bed and feel really warm still :( Like i said i was to the 24hour asda last night at 3am and got some for her so at least im in stock now. Gonna keep an eye on her today and if shes no better tomoz im gonna take her to the docs. Shes very tired maybe its due to the temp or the late night up she had, thanks for all your messages ladies x

her temp was high again yesterday 39.4:( and shes still really sleepy if shes still got it today im going to take her to the docs

Mel&Hope said:
her temp was high again yesterday 39.4:( and shes still really sleepy if shes still got it today im going to take her to the docs

Yes if you are worried then you should take her. It's better to be safe than sorry. I hope that Hope is better soon.

:hug:

i phoned my doctors yesterday and they have said to keep giving her calpol and phoned nhs direct 2 times to and they said the same, they dont

:hug:
if u need to get to a&e in future and hav no car or money, call an ambulance, worry about getting home later. xx

How is she doing now hun? Is her temp still up?

I hope she is back on top form soon for you chick :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back