Update on my private scan today :)

Squiglet

Reaction score
Supposedly I was just 12weeks today or 11 + 4 depending if you take the dates from my LMP or my 7 week scan. Having heard nothing from the hospital and depite being an "urgent" case due to my medical history, I finally got p*ssed off enough and went and booked a private scan for today. Also I started bleeding again this morning, so it was booked with great timing.

Despite numerous nightmares of having a lizard as a baby, nothing as a baby, a kitten for a baby...I am actually going to have a baby for a baby :rotfl: :dance: :dance: :cheer:

Also I am 12+4 so yay...my due date is now the 18th of Jan 08. :dance: :dance: :dance: Babes is big and healthy, there is a low risk of genetic deformities, however my uterus is contracted and my placenta overly large and low, almost over the cervix..which is why I started bleeding today as I did too much yesterday. So back on my progesteron supositories and total bed rest which is just fan-bloody-tastic because we are moving this week !!!!! :wall: :wall: :wall:

The gyno I saw did a really detailed scan. Babes was sleeping till he was rudely woken by the scan, and even put his hand up to say hi or sod off...not sure...then did a bum wiggle :moon: and turned over to show it to us. Its going to be a boy then. I'll post piccies tomorrow when my hubby scans then in at work.

Remember to do as you are told.....Bed Rest.......Looking forward to see the pics. xxxx

Nah...I think I might be only 11 +sumtin weeks but as Tia was big then I think it might just be big. :) I don't mind as long as I don't give birth on Christmas day...hehehehe...

And my husband has banned me from touching the moving boxes :oops: Yes..I moved a couple yesterday :( :( but have learnt my lesson...now I feel guilty, lazy and useless :cry: I need chocolate and tea :hug:

Aww congrats on the scan tho, I bet you were really happy to see your little baby on the screen And at least it isnt a lizard or a cat so your hubby can be assured you didnt have affair with a lizard :rotfl:

Cool ! Glad to hear it went well. And you are emphatically NOT lazy. You're doing a lot of hard work by growing a little baby in there so please don't feel guilty for not helping out. Hope the move goes well, too.

Great news squiglet, i dreamt about giving birth to a chicken wing so i hear ya! Relax and enjoy yourself after this! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back