Update on me!!

vixforever

Reaction score
Well hello ladies :wave: Been a bit quiet the last couple of days, sorry! Went to see my consulatnt yesterday to be told I'm measuring in at 37 weeks when she first measured she got 42 weeks :shock: But the second lady couldnt not feel my pubic bone so got 37 but she said I'm probably inbetween the 37 and the 42 week mark is measurments :shock: So from 11pm last night I had to starve myself to go for a glucose tolerance test this morning, the drink is awful and like syrup :puke: Bloods were taken pre-drink and afterwards (Will ring for results on Monday!). I've been refered for yet another growth scan just to check little man's size (well not so little it seems :lol:) and I'm waiting for a date for that. Then I'm back to my midwife and my consultant on the 16th! LONG POST, as you can see I've been a tad busy :)

Hope GTT results come back ok :hug: They made me panic with the fundal height measurements with Sam because apparently he was measuring really small so they sent me off for a growth scan and he was waaaay above average, and was 8lb13oz when he was born, so don't worry too much x

Hope your GTT comes back fine hun! Cor, they do like to scare you dont they!! Xx

Thought you'd been quiet! x hope gtt is clear! It might not be all baby, you might just have a bit of extra fluid x at least you get to see your little boy again!

hope the results come back ok hun! had been ondering where you were! :hug:

Well if I've not been up the hospital I've been trying to catch up on the things I should of been doing this morning my tumble dryer shouldt be getting fixed, thank God :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back