• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

update from me

rhian85

Reaction score
hi ladies..

well our laptop is still in repair :wall: :wall: :wall: and inlaws want this back tonight..so just to let u know i still havent tested as they didnt arrive today :cry: still no AF so im hopefull.

hoping tests will arrive with postie in the morning if so..as soonas i have tested ill let lucybee know so she can update the aug testing thread for me :cheer: :cheer:

hopefully ll be backon line later this week/beg ofnext week - with any joy :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

babydust and lov to u all :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Rhian xx

Good luck :hug:
wow you had a big baby already! thats a really good weight :hug:

thanks al... :hug: yes christopher was big .very big it was missed unti he was on the scales and th worst part was i had to go thru 19hour labour NATURALY :shock: with just gas and air as i ha very low platlets so i wa not allowed an epidural so i id it all ith gas ad air and had to be cut..but improud of my self an 10lbs14.5oz bay with just gas :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

midwife puthim on te scales and toldme they were wrong and she had to get another set..!! but they to read just under 11lbs :shock: he was th biggest baby born in the hospital that year :dance: :dance:

needles to y next baby i have 2 ek scans from 20 weeks onwards :wink:

see u all soon, will make sure lucybee updates for me xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back