• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

update from Maheen

melhoney

Reaction score
coucou everyone!
I know, I know, it's been a long time!
well, I have to let you know, last time I came on here I had been told by the HV that Maheen had lost around 2 pounds, which obviously worried me, (but not her!!!), but it appeared one week later, that Maheen had NOT lost weight but actually put on weight, and that the previous HV had made a huge mistake with every weighing that day!!!! all the worry for nothing!!!!!!!!!! :wall: anyway, all is well, maheen is a little angel/devil (depends when you catch her or not, I suppose!) and we love her more and more every day (if that is possible!) Hope you are all well, apologies if I don't read your threads, I don't have much time for me but will come more from January, when I start part-time! :dance:

lost of love

Mel xx

PB263323.jpg

PB263321.jpg

PB183290.jpg

PC052730.jpg

PC053338.jpg

Beautiful little girl!!! Glad all is wellxxx

she is getting so big now!!! still love the hats!

so gorgeous...beatiful eyes!

Maheen is absolutely gorgeous :lol:

Growing up fast!!

Nice to see you back for a flying visit!!

Hi

Nice to hear form you guys again, she is getting so big i love her pig tails :) Hope your doing well

Katrina

aww she is so beautiful, she looks so cute with pigtails and so grown up. and look at those peggys :)

lovely to hear from and and see some recent pics

xxx

Wow! hasnt she grown - whats happened to the last year!??!! She is still so cute as ever.

Nice to see she has some toothy pegs in there!! Heidi has just started getting her first!!

Like you, I never get the time to come on here anymore - but when I nip on like I have tonight, i find it so hard to belive how fast this year has gone!

Shes lovely!

L x

she is a stunning little doll, absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!

Wow she's adorable! Looks like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth! How will you ever say no to her??? :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back