update from chezzabell- update again

tracey 2

Reaction score
hi girls

iv spoken to chezzabell, this morning about the pain she has been having and she phoned NHS direct who told her to go down to a&e she she popped down there, i said best to get checked out

however just short while ago i received a text from her saying she is being transferred to another hospital at the moment by ambulance as docs are thinking maybe ectopic,

im just praying all is ok hun and im here if you need me please send on all your wishes girls that its nothing serious, :pray: :pray:

she is in the best hands i know but im so worried :hug: :hug:

Hoping its just diahorreah :pray:
just to add they say ectopic if you have any pain, doesnt mean it is. :hug: :hug:

have to say wow for that hospital though, the more i read about everyone elses doctors and hospitals the more i realise is just how shite mine are.

Glad she's being taken seriously but she must be so scared. Hope it's all ok :pray: :pray:

just recieved another text from her she is on her way home from hospital now :)

and they have ruled out an ectopic which is great news they ran a scan and saw the sac but there was no heartbeat but like i said to her maybe just a little early and she has to go back in 2 weeks for re scan,

so still keeping everything crossed for you hun and thinking of you so much im here for you anytime you need me :hug: :hug:

Awww... fingers crossed for you hun. Massive hugs :hug:

Oh I am so glad you got it checked out as this was what I was worried about for you :hug: :hug: :hug: Wonderful news that sac is in the right place - we had a scan at 4 +5 and just saw the sac a week later we had a heartbeat :hug: :hug: :hug:

Jane x

Great news!!!

I think it's a bit too early to see a heartbeat yetm they say 6 and half weeks is the norm. :hug:

aw hun glad to hear its not eptopic- just praying everything is fine when you get scanned again :hug: :hug: :hug:

hey cherie :wave:

you'll be fine, i know it, but good luck and lots of love :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back