Unwanted hair

cab'o'holic

Reaction score
When I had my son i had hair growing on my breasts and tummy i was told it must be a boy as the male hormones in my body, and they were right.
i am now 17 weeks pregnant and the hair has started growing again,
has anyone had this?
and if so what sex did they have?

thats interesting cause I gained more hair during pregnancy, embarrasingly the odd hair on my chin!!!! and I to had a boy!

Looks like im having another boy!
well at least i already have everything

I had less hair while pregnant and it didnt grow as fast either :? I had a boy.

Rachel xx

I had alot of hair on my abdomen and very fine hairs on my stomach :shock: , not nice at all and I had a boy, thinking about it my sister was pregnant at the same time as me and she never had any hairs, and she had a wee girl, were both fair haired as well XKelX

Sorry to throw a spanner in girls but I had a hairy tummy last time and I had a girl. Its the same this time. Interestingly, my eyebrow hairs and leg hairs go a lot lighter. Dont know about the fairy wig, I cant see it.

that made me laugh so hard i've been getting painful twinges in the fairy wig area!

:shock: might help bring on labour!!!

FAIRY WIG, FAIRY WIG, FAIRY WIG, FAIRY WIG!!!!!!!!

just trying to help :rotfl:

I am getting really irregular contractions..i had this last night and this morning and it had gone..but the fairy wig officially started it off again!!

This is another old wifes tale I'm afraid. The reason it seems like you are getting more hair is that the old hair doesn't fall out as fast whilst you are pg. Same as on your head.

How many posts have you seen on here with people saying their hair is coming out in clumps about 3 months after birth? This is obviously very noticible, but the hair on your tummy, face, arms, etc isn't so visible.

I have lots of hair normally, but with both pregnancies I got a very hairy tummy, and face (horrible), but it went soon after birth.

Oh, and with my daughter, the perm fell out of my fairy wig!!! It looked like I had been using relaxant!!!! :rotfl: Can't tell you what's happening this time as OH got carried away helping me do my bikini line, and there's not enough there to tell!! :shock: :rotfl:

I haven't add hair grow in odd places, but i have noticed it growing slower on my legs.

I'm having a boy!

Izzyx

I haven't add hair grow in odd places, but i have noticed it growing slower on my legs.

I'm having a boy!

Izzyx

I dont no looking at the posts it dos'nt say.
But i am getting sick of plucking my eye brows then the next day its growing back

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back