Post Natal Hair

mummy1979

Reaction score
Hi Girls

How are you all? Im having a panic as my hair has been coming out since I gave birth to my baby 5 months ago. My hair has really thinned out, thought it was showing signs of settling down a last week but it s playing up again this week. Is anyone else experiencing this? Does it ever stop and thicken again? I actually had this during my 1st trimester too!!! No one ever told me this would happen. So worried and sad.

Any help /advice would be great!

XXX

it's only been 4 months for me and i'm still malting! luckily i have very thick hair so it's not visable yet

i was told by my hairdresser it can take up to 18 months to get back to normal

I started to lose my hair around 2 months after Baillie was born. Millions of it!!

It's starting to grow back in in wee tufts around my hairline now. My hairdresser said that hers fell out so bad she had to shave her head! :shock: !

Kim x x x x x

mine came out in handfuls from about 4 months post-birth. its back to normal again now though :)

mary70 said:
i was told by my hairdresser it can take up to 18 months to get back to normal

Mine was fine till lil miss was around 5 months and now its worse than ever... I can pull great handfuls of it out of my head, I'm worse than our cats... theres my hair everywhere... its more annoying now than worrying. :roll:

mine can out in clumps too, its growing back but i look like diana ross when it gets wet in the rain.... :rotfl:

Im scared im going to become bald :eek: :eek: :eek:

It's coming out in clumps while washing, then when combing and throughout the day. Keep finding hairs all over the house and on LO!

Mines really bad too! I've not got the thickest of hair in the first place and you can tell around my hair line esp on the sides :( I agree it is a pain my hair is everywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back