unusual features and chat

stephlw25

Reaction score
Lol awww bless ya sounds like you had a bad day yesterday! Hope today is better!

I was born with dark hair then it went blonde then dark again!? :? :lol: so mine couldnt make its mind up either!

Is not been all that hot here today, still warm but its cloudy! Went beach yesterday and my shoulders are a bit burnt! Jamie stayed at home with Daddy and watched the football and he screamed the place down wanting "mama" so had to come home early! doh! mummys boy! :lol:

A 'wobbly chin' runs in our family. My grandad, my mum, me, Callum and Alex all have it - whenever we concentrate or get excited, it wobbles as though we're going to start crying. Mine and mums is so bad, it stops us talking :oops:

At least when bad things happen all on the same day, you know the next day can't get any worse :wink:

Oscar has a "cafe au lait" birthmark on his thigh.

Wobbly chins are in DH family/genes. :doh:

Emilia xx

:shock: Emilia, I've never heard of wobbly chins in any other family

Aimee has dark brown hair which now is blond all over the front, it looks so funny. Hopefully it will even out. She also has a strawberry mark that is in the exact shape of a strawberry with the stalk and everything!

tracyM said:
:shock: Emilia, I've never heard of wobbly chins in any other family

Sorry... meant the "fat" kind... around the neck sort of thing. Swings from side to side! :shock: :lol: :lol:

Emilia xx

We all have fat wobbly chins, but don't think that's genetic in the same way :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back