unbelievable!!

Lorna said:
:shock: talk about discrimination.

Yup I wonder if they can take it further, even if I had got over it the next day I would be going to the Drs and claiming cant stop thinking about it and im devistated etc, claim emotional turmoil and take him to court and try and sue his arse for emotional damages just to pay him back so he can see you cant treat people like that, then I would laugh at him in court when he had to pay me money.

Wanker - he isnt sorry at all, he is sorry its been made public!

disgusting, men just find ways to take their obnoxious selves to a new level, i bet hes not a slim jim anall :roll: wanker

Nightclubs round here do it all the time.

I remember seeing two women being turned away one saturday night cause the club was too full only to be let in 5 minutes later with 6 of my mates :evil:

I think they should stop people going in who re too skinny and see how well they do then :x

its terrible, but i am not shocked its nothing new. its not just fat people, some clubs just sometimes pick and choose who goes in- if u dont look right u dont get in. i got turned away from paradise factory in 2000, "because i wasn't gay"- altho i knew they let straight people in- i believe its coz i was too skinny and looked like a junkie and they just made an excuse, i guess ill never kno tho :?

jennywren said:
w**ker - he isnt sorry at all, he is sorry its been made public!
That's exactly it!!

What a b*stard!!

My Dad's mate used to be a bouncer aaaages ago and he says the only reason they do that is to attract the men. The men see slim pretty women queueing and want to go in the club, the slim pretty women see the men and they want to go in too!

GRRRR... If I was turned away for being "too fat" I'd be livid. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back