Ums..belated hi :)

Potbelijo

Reaction score
Thought I should say hi as I belong in here now. I've been a bit incognito for a couple of weeks while my head was a mess, but I've picked up a lot now. (it's got nothing to do with the fact that a plumber is finally going to fix our kitchen tomorrow) ;)

For all the aches and pains I'm starting to get really excited about having this real live person growing inside who's soon going actually be here!! :lol:

So anyway hiyas and hugs and have some nice healthy fruit :D

Fruity_jpg.jpg

Fruit... fruit with no cream!!! tut Jo!!! :lol:

welcome to 3rd tri hun from one northerner to another and im pleased your finally getting that house sorted!!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Hehe, I'll get OH to make a fruit crumble and we can put some Ben and Jerry's on it! :lol:

And yay for kitchen, I will be able to wash all the Terry nappies on Sunday :cheer:

aww Jo that's brilliant news im soo pleased ya finally getting there cause I know how much doing a house up can get you down!!! You will be in your element washing them :)

Ooo crumble and ben and jerrys.. im on my way over yours now :lol:

:wave: Just sticking my nose in from TTC to say hi and congrats on reaching last tri, wow not long to go now :cheer:

Take care :hug: :hug:

aww hiya hun glad to see you back :D and woo hoo to having the kitchen almost done :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:wave: and welcome to tri 3 :hug: oh and thanks for the fruit its yummy :)

Welcome Jo :cheer:

I've got a big punnet of strawbs in the fridge. Really loving fruit at the moment. But I do tend to ruin it all by going overboard with the cream :oops:

(((big hugs))) Thanks girlies :)

and YAY we have a fully functioning kitchen now :cheer: I don't care if it's not painted :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back