• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ultrasound to check whats going on

Cazzlou

Reaction score
Had an internal ultrasound today to check tubes etc and they mentioned some free fluid. Does anyone have ideas of what this is or what it could be?

they said they would refer to gynae for it rather than own gp. I am also due to ov as had pos opk yesterday and today.

tried looking on net but not really getting much info on it.

x x

Didn't want to read and run, but sorry I have no idea what it means. Fingers crossed it's nothing to worry about. Hope you see the gynae soon.

Sorry i don't know either hun, i hope you find your answer soon xxx GL xx

No idea I'm afraid... good luck with everything :clover:

Thanks ladies from what ive read some is normal and some can be from ovulation, ectopic or cysts. im thinking maybe from ov but we shall see.

hiya hun.. Ive been for an ultarsound back in january and they mentioned something about free fliud and had to call a doctor in but it was just feces :whistle:.. But ive read that free fluid is nothing to worry about xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back