Typical day for a 2 month old

emmie

Reaction score
Can you please tell me what you 2 month old would do/does during the day.

I am getting concerened all Blake does is eat and sleep still is this normal? am i doing something wrong should i be trying to stimulate him more? He has a feed then gets grizzly so i put him in his swing and off he falls asleep. I feel like i am being a bad mummy to him and i should do more but he seems to want to sleep. When do they start staying awake more and want to play with toys?

Josh wakes at about 6am when Daddy gets ready for work and so he has a feed and nappy change
I then put him back to bed 6:30am - 8:30am
9am - feed and nappy change
Then he has a bath and lie on playmat or sitting on mummy's lap smiling while she pulls funny faces :oops:
Then i try and pop him for a nap around lunchtime but he rarely sleeps for more than 1/2 an hour (he wont sleep long at all during the day)

We often go out shopping or the like as i hate being in, and he WILL sleep in the car which is great

He wants food every 2.5 - 4 hours and nappy changed when he's wet / dirty

Then i fill him up in the evening and put him to bed at 9pm. He now sleeps through to the next morning.

emmie said:
Can you please tell me what you 2 month old would do/does during the day.

I am getting concerened all Blake does is eat and sleep still is this normal? am i doing something wrong should i be trying to stimulate him more? He has a feed then gets grizzly so i put him in his swing and off he falls asleep. I feel like i am being a bad mummy to him and i should do more but he seems to want to sleep. When do they start staying awake more and want to play with toys?
Hun thats all Lola did! She still does sleep a lot! She sleeps 12 hours at night then at least 4-6 hours through the day! She is soooo lazy hahaha I just think she must need the sleep! Shes a growing baby and to grow you need to sleep!! :D
Soon they will both not sleep so much and you will be at times thinking "please have a nap" lol so make the most of it hun! You are no way a bad mum!! :D :hug:
When he is awake just chat to him lots and Lola's favourite thing is walk about the house! :D

i remember when anjali was 2 months, she would wake about 7am, poo about 10 times before midday, cry, sleep for a couple hours, cry, feed, sleep a couple of hours, cry, feed, sleep a couple of hours.....very boring !!!

Looks like i will just enjoy the peace then :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back